I love to solve patients’ individual problems so that everyone we treat can smile.” Dr. Marxen finds it very easy to enjoy his profession because he realizes that people’s self-esteem can change by giving them something to smile about. He has a passion and excitement for dentistry that is obvious when you meet him. Encouraged by his father and his own family dentist, Dr. Marxen developed his passion for dentistry while he was a sophomore in high school.
- Bachelor of Science, while receiving honors, in Microbiology from The Ohio Sate University
- Doctor of Surgical Dentistry from Case Western Reserve University, where as a dental student, he taught Prosthodontics
- MSD Degree in the field of Cosmetic Reconstruction of gums and teeth and a specialty certificate in Periodontal-Prosthodontics from the University of Washington.
- American Dental Association Certified Instructor and author of nationally published articles on cosmetic dentistry
- Taught at the University of Washington Dental School and teaches and speaks at various seminars and continuing education classes.
- Dr. Marxen and our entire team consistently attend continuing education classes to be able to offer the best possible care to our patients.
- Thomas Marxen, DDS, MSD has been selected as one of the America’s Best Dentists for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Read more…