Call Us: (425) 483-2442Request Appointment
Dr. Keith thoroughly enjoys making his patients smile and understands that there are many obstacles for patients when it comes to dentistry. He knows that everyone is unique and will tailor your treatment specifically to your needs so that you can look and feel your best. His journey with this wonderful profession began while in his undergraduate studies, inspired by his own dentist, where he discovered his strong desire to improve the self-esteem and well-being of people could be fulfilled with the creation of aesthetic, exceptional smiles. Since then he has devoted himself to cultivating his skills and expertise to deliver the best possible care for his patients, including some of the following:
• Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics (Dean's List) from the University of Washington
• Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Washington
• Taught courses at the University of Washington in the subjects of Dental Anatomy and Occlusion and Restorative Dentistry
• Member of the American Dental Association, American Dental Education Association, Washington Dental Association, and Seattle-King County Dental Society
• Certified in Basic Life Support
• Presented research on topics in the fields of pediatric dentistry, pain management, and botox. He has had some of his own original research on mouth-guards published.
In order to provide the highest quality of care, Dr. Keith is dedicated to furthering his comprehensive knowledge of dentistry by frequently attending continuing education courses and workshops. This keeps him and his team up-to-date with the latest technology so that they can personalize your care with the best tools available.
Dr. Keith combines his love for travel with his passion for dentistry by attending annual volunteer trips abroad, having visited countries in the Caribbean and Africa, to provide free dental services in underdeveloped countries. He looks forward to these trips as these experiences have shown him how life changing, and even life-saving, the gift of a smile can be.
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Keith enjoys spending time with his friends and family, wake boarding, snowboarding, surfing, traveling, and most recently, scuba diving.