Our office strictly adheres to all dental sterilization standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control. We have the newest state of the art equipment available.
To insure your safety, all procedures at our office exceed even the most stringent guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA)
- All instruments are placed in the ultrasonic cleaner prior to placement in our autoclave, after every use.
- All handpieces are placed in our stream autoclave after every use.
- Patients and staff wear protective safety glasses and are never used on more than one patient.
- Staff members wear masks during the procedures to protect our patient.
- All areas that are touched during the procedures are covered with plastic wrap and changed after each patient so as to eliminate the potential of cross contamination.
- All surfaces, chairs, lights and units are thoroughly disinfected before and after every patient use.
Weekly spore checking is done to insure that our steam autoclave properly destroys all germs.
Return to our home page for more about your Dentist in Woodinville WA.