We always welcome new patients to our practice and look forward to meeting you soon!
What to Expect During Your First Visit to Our Office
We understand that your first visit to the dentist’s office can be intimidating to say the least. That’s why our team strives to make your visit comfortable and pleasant from the time you walk through our door. We welcome you to Advanced Care Dentistry and look forward to meeting you and to helping you achieve a healthy smile that can last a lifetime.
During your initial 90-minute visit, our doctor and team will:
- Take time to listen to your concerns, needs and expectations.
- Review your complete dental and medical history.
- Take digital x-rays (½ the radiation of conventional films).
- Conduct a comprehensive exam of your teeth and mouth to include an oral cancer screening using new technology that can detect oral cancer with much more efficacy than the naked eye.
- Discuss and give you a copy of any proposed treatment.
- Answer any questions you may have regarding treatment and costs.
It is important to us that you enjoy a comfortable dental experience. You can snuggle under a warm blanket while you watch your own easily viewable flat screen TV or listen to your favorite music. Each exam room has an Escient 4-terabyte multimedia system that offers an extensive choice of movies or music. Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) is available even for exams and cleanings. We are also licensed to perform sedation dentistry.
Emergency care is available.
Return to our home page for more about your Dentist in Woodinville WA